Set in a traditional 19th century property, St Cecilia’s care home retains the character of the building, giving all of our residents’ rooms their own unique character. It is a well-equipped care home, furnished to a very high standard and providing comfortable and safe accommodation, in a pleasant and welcoming environment.
- Warm and comfortable rooms
- A spacious television lounge with a widescreen TV, DVD player and music centre
- A light, airy and welcoming quiet lounge with therapeutic lighting
- Access to specially-adapted computer and internet facilities
- Large, easily accessible established gardens with summer house and fenced fish pond
- Two dedicated pleasant dining rooms
- Spotless bathrooms and toilets adapted for ease of use and dignity
- Full, safe security, including Telecare monitoring.
Prices are subject to individual assessment. Please contact us for more details.