Welcome to St Cecilia’s Nursing Home Scarborough
A warm welcome to St Cecilia’s Nursing Home in Scarborough where we provide dedicated, compassionate and professional care for residents who need 24-hour nursing care and for others who need residential care.
Our care is provided in a safe, warm and welcoming environment by an award-winning, family-run care company that over many years has always put the happiness and wellbeing of its residents and their families first.
St Cecilia’s is our residents’ home, a place where they have independence, personal freedom and choice and live this new chapter of their lives with enjoyment and fulfilment.
We pride ourselves on providing a level of care that we would be happy to receive for ourselves or for our loved ones …
- Compassionate and award-winning care
- Experienced, family-run care provider
- Fully-trained, dedicated and professional staff
- Personal care plans, regularly reviewed and updated
- Individual “home from home” rooms, all with TVs
- Delicious and nutritious, home-cooked, fresh food
- Attractive South Cliff location and pretty grounds
- Family and friends welcome to visit any time – including pets
- Regular entertainment, activities and outings.
Click on the links to learn more about St Cecilia’s nursing home, then get in touch and come and see us for yourself – you’ll be made very welcome and we’ll be happy to answer any questions, concerns or worries you may have…
We know that choosing a nursing home can be stressful and offer as much support and guidance as we can through the process.
If you would like the information on this website in a different format please contact us.
Latest Twetter Feeds
Looking forward to this afternoon’s match between @ScarboroughRUFC and local rivals Bridlington! We’re proud to support local sport!